Colorado Belle offers a wide variety of options in hotel rooms!
- Hotel rooms are available on the 'boat' and in each of two towers
(New Orleans and Bourbon Towers)
- All rooms have either a king or two queen-sized beds.
- Newly renovated rooms have all new bedding and designer amenities, new hair dryers, new paint and new carpet.
- All new quiet air conditioning units installed in the New Orleans Tower.
- All rooms feature 32” Flat Screen TVs with expanded viewing and pay-per-view options.
- Of the 1,164 hotel rooms, 74% of the hotel rooms are non smoking.
- Internet access is available in all rooms and may be charged to the guest's credit card.
- Room Service offering Continental Breakfast is available from 6am to 11am daily and may be charged to the hotel room.
Recently renovated and located on C, E, F & G Deck levels, Colorado Belle's rooms aboard the boat are just an elevator ride away to dining and the casino!
Due to the shape of the boat, rooms vary in shape and size, ranging from 275 square feet to the 2-level, 1,404 sq. ft. Presidential Suite.
- All boat rooms have refrigerators, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and alarm clocks. Comfortable bathrobes are provided to our guests staying in suites.
- Boat rooms offer views of the Colorado River, the 'city' of Laughlin, or mountain ranges in the area.
- 'C' Deck level rooms have outdoor room access.
- A variety of suites are available, including mini-suites and VIP suites as well as the Presidential Suite, featuring Jacuzzi tub master bath with king bed on the lower level and a full kitchen, dining room and living room on the upper level.
- The upper level of the Presidential Suite is at the top of the boat and offers a panoramic view of the river valley, mountain ranges.
- Pints Microbrewery & Sports Bar and The Deli are on 'B' Deck.
- The casino is located on 'B' Deck of the boat (street level).
All dining venues are located on the boat.
New Orleans Tower Rooms
Newly renovated and located north of the boat, the New Orleans Tower is connected to the boat by an enclosed breezeway.
- Rooms in the New Orleans Tower average 370 sq. ft. Each room has either a king or two queen-sized beds.
- Some balconies are available with beautiful views of the mountains, the city of Laughlin or the majestic Colorado River.
- Built around a central courtyard, the 6-story tower has an inviting heated outdoor pool, 14-person spa and newly upgraded Fitness Room. The New Orleans Tower features easy access to casino, parking and riverwalk.
- At the base of the tower are Dockside Market, a mini-market for soft drinks, magazines and newspapers, and sundries, and Portside Snacks, offering Krispy Kreme doughnuts, coffee and soft drinks.
Bourbon Tower Rooms
Located north of the New Orleans Tower, the Bourbon Tower is convenient to the Edgewater Casino as well as to Colorado Belle.
- Rooms in the Bourbon Tower average 331 sq. ft. Each room has either a king or two queen-sized beds.
- Some balconies are available with beautiful view of the mountains, the city of Laughlin or the majestic Colorado River.
- Also built around a central courtyard, the 6-story tower has a somewhat secluded heated outdoor pool.